July 6, 2019
Latest posts by Sam (see all)
- Netflix confirms that they are remaining ad free - July 19, 2019
- ‘The Farewell’ – the best per-theatre box office average - July 15, 2019
- ‘Cuphead’ animated comedy series in the works at Netflix - July 9, 2019
Narutoget was a streaming website where you could watch episodes of Naruto Shippuden (mostly for free and without any need for signing up). It was a really popular website and lots of users on forums like Reddit and Quora are really unhappy that they can no longer easily access episodes of Naruto Shippuden through Narutoget.
The main reason Narutoget is no longer available is that the website didn't have permission to stream episodes of Naruto, so they were issued a notice and had to take down their website.
If they had the money to afford a legal team then perhaps they could still be operating, but unfortunately it doesn't seem like Narutoget will be returning any time soon.
If you look at the site in the Wayback Machine, you'll notice something interesting things about Narutoget:
- For starters, it looked really bad and wasn't very easy to use. This probably prevented certain users from wanting to browse the site, meaning that the owners of Narutoget.com eventually stopped earning as much from their streaming site. So they decided to stop it
- You'll also notice the advert at the top of the website - a lot of the times it's fine to create streaming sites provided that they aren't monetized in any way - Narutoget.com was monetized which might have landed them in some trouble.
So as you can see, there are a few things that likely happened to Narutoget and they all almost certainly related to the monetization of the site. Luckily there are lots of other ways to watch episodes of Naruto Shippuden online, and we have a whole guide about how to do this here.
If you'd like us to answer any questions about Narutoget then please feel free to drop us a comment below!