Latest posts by Sam (see all)
- ‘The Farewell’ – the best per-theatre box office average - July 15, 2019
- ‘Cuphead’ animated comedy series in the works at Netflix - July 9, 2019
- is Naruto worth watching? - July 6, 2019
Watch Ghost In The Shell (2017) Online Free
Free, Legal & Awesome – Updated 2019
The original Ghost In The Shell is one of my all time favorite movies, and I think the 2017 remake is actually pretty awesome too, despite all of the hate it got (maybe that is just because I have a huge crush on Scarlett Johansson). If you want to know how to watch Ghost In The Shell online free then here are a few options (we checked these as recently as May 2019). Remember, our focus here is on legal options. And before you roll your eyes, yes of course these can be free!
- Amazon Video – The entire film is available on Amazon Prime Video, and you can have access to it immediately very easily thanks to SHOWTIME. We’ve outlined the steps for this so you can follow it exactly:1. First head to the Ghost In The Shell page on Amazon Prime Video. You can click here or click on the image below, you’ll see the page as it looks in the image.
2. Next you want to click on the big yellow button that says ‘Watch with SHOWTIME, Start your 7-day free trial’. This’ll take you to this page:
3. Click ‘Start your free trials’ and you’ll be taken to a page asking you to confirm your details. Once you’ve confirmed everything, you’re good to get watching Ghost In The Shell!
4. Once you’ve watched the film, you’ll want to cancel your subscriptions so you don’t have to pay. To do that head to this page and follow the easy instructions. You might find that you want to keep your subscription to check out other Movies and TV shows, but if all you wanted to do was watch Ghost In The Shell Without paying, then head to this page after you’ve watched the film.
Disclosure: we sometimes use affiliate links when recommending a product or service. If you click through and sign up/purchase, we will earn a commission. Set a reminder if you’re starting a trial so you know when to cancel!